Pompeo & Sons
Insurance Agency, Inc.
The Staff of the Pompeo & Sons Insurance Agency, Inc.
Local professionals that provide true
Person to Person Service since 1988
Trusted Choice® agencies are insurance and financial services firms whose access to multiple companies and commitment to quality service enable us to offer our clients competitive pricing, a broad choice of products and unparalleled advocacy.
As a Trusted Choice® agency, we are dedicated to you and are committed to treating you as a person, not a policy. This commitment means we shall:
• Work with you to identify the insurance and financial services that are right for you, your family or your business and use our access to multiple companies to deliver those products
• Guide you through the claims process for a prompt and fair resolution of your claim.
• Help you solve problems related to your coverage or account
• Explain the coverage and options available to you through our agency, at your request.
• Return your phone calls and e-mails promptly and respond to your requests in a timely manner.
• Provide 24/7 services for our customers, offering any or all of the following: emergency phone numbers, Internet account access, e-mail and call center services.
• Use our experience and multiple company relationships to customize your coverage as needed.
• Commit our staff to continuing education so they may be more knowledgeable in serving you.
• Treat you with respect and courtesy.
• Conduct our business in an ethical manner.
We pledge this to you, our clients and ask that you let us know if we fail to meet our commitment, so we may take corrective action.
Stephen can be your businesses' "go to guy" when it comes to helping you assess risk, analyze policy language and obtain your requested coverage within your premium budget. Stephen holds the Certified Risk Manager and Certified Insurance Counselor designations. He is also a Massachusetts licensed Insurance Advisor as well as Licensed Insurance Broker. Any business owner is sure to get more than his money's worth by putting Stephen on their team.
The relationships and credibility that John has built with company underwriters over many years will help present your business to the underwriters in the best possible light, which means you have a better chance of getting the coverage you request at a very competitive rate whenever possible.
When it comes to Personal Lines Insurance, our clients have been getting solid service and advice from her for over 26 years. Our clients enjoy dealing with a seasoned professional they have known for years. As a Certified Insurance Services Representative & Certified Professional in Personal Lines she has made the commitment to stay on top of what's new in insurance. Insurance is about peace of mind. Knowing that Mary Ann is handling your account is peace of mind.
For over 15 years Ann has been the first voice you hear when you call Pompeo and Sons. Our clients know that Ann will make their life easier when she guides them through the mazes of auto insurance, the Registry and the claims process. Keeping in step with the Pompeo & Sons commitment to insurance education Ann attends classes regularly to maintain her Certified Insurance Services Representative and Certified Professional in Personal Line designations. Ann takes Person to Person service to a whole new level.
The Pompeo & Sons Agency became a 3rd generation agency when Mr. Pompeo's grandson Andrew joined the agency after graduating from Bentley College in 2014. Since then he has fast tracked his insurance experience and education by earning his broker’s license, the Certified Insurance Service Representative and Certified Commercial Lines Professional designations. No one works harder to help our Commercial clients get the coverage they want for their businesses.
People who knew Mr. Pompeo knew that his reputation and integrity spoke for themselves. He founded the agency in 1987 with his sons to provide people and businesses in the community with person to person service from a staff who would always make sure the clients were getting their money's worth. His memory still provides the inspiration for a work ethic that always places the clients first.